Skip to content
The following conditions apply to all returns:
- Written or verbal authorization is required for all returns of stock items. Contact our office for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Returns without an RGA number will not be accepted.
- Custom sizes, special order parts, or customized items cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
- All returned goods, including packaging, labels and washers, must be in “like new” condition. That is, items must be ready for re-sale.
- All returns (if accepted) are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee. Additional restocking fees may apply.
- All eligible returns for items packaged in clamshell retail packaging or retrofitted with chains will be subject to a minimum 30% restocking fee.
- Damaged or dirty packaging will result in additional restocking charges.
- Proof of Purchase (No-Spill™ Systems Invoice Numbers) must accompany returns.
- Age of the returned items must not exceed one (1) year beyond the order date.
- Authorized returns must be shipped freight prepaid to the No-Spill™ Systems warehouse location specified by No-Spill™ Systems. We will not accept delivery of items shipped freight collect to our warehouse.
- No-Spill™ Systems will issue a credit note only when returned goods have been inspected, repackaged, and put back into inventory.